We develop and deliver digital participation programmes which give individuals the skills and confidence to make the most of the benefits of today’s digital technology. We work with local communities and groups, with private sector companies and key public sector organisations such as local authorities, housing associations, health boards and enterprise agencies to ensure that our work is both sustainable and resilient.
Our services cover all aspects of digital participation including:
- Developing and providing digital skills training
- Identifying and training Digital Skills champions within communities and organisations
- Establishing, supporting and managing partnership projects
- Capacity building with organisations, communities and groups
- Developing digital inclusion strategies.
We provide a bespoke service, tailoring the breadth and depth of support to your own particular requirements. No matter how small or large the project, we always are cognisant of the importance of providing sustainable and cohesive work that will enable effective and long-lasting results.
To find out more about how we can help you, please get in touch via our online form or call us on + 44(0)7456 289363.